The poultry feed pellet making machine has attracted attention because it makes the recycling of waste plastics simple. Poultry feed machine generally refers to crop granulator and corn and soybean meal granulator. The die head is an important part of the poultry feed making machine. Today, let me talk about how to clean it.
(1) Heat and remove the excavated material, then sand the fine sandpaper with oil, and then gradually wipe off the carbonized black spots. This is the most common and stupidest soil method. But it still works.
(2) Manual methods can be used. Usually, we replace the net by hand, open the net by hand, and shovel the plastic mold with a small shovel. The manifold is directly heated and burns with the cleanest gas.
(3) Gas welding is labor-saving to burn, but it is not environmentally friendly and is not good for equipment.
(4) Find soluble solvents with high cost and poor feasibility.
It is very important to clean and maintain the ring die feed pellet machine for poultry. The ring die poultry pellet machine should be regularly maintained during use, and timely cleaning can prolong its service life.
1.Reasons and solutions for the poultry feed granulator not feeding
(1) The moisture content of the material is not suitable. Too much or too little moisture in the material will block the die hole and cause the pellet making machine for poultry feed to not discharge. In this case, check the summed material to keep the moisture between 10%-15%.
(2) The die platen and pressure roller are seriously worn. The die platen and the pressure roller are the main accessories of the poultry feed pellet making machine, and they are also vulnerable accessories. If the accessories are aging or malfunctioning, it is also the reason why the poultry food processing machine does not material.
If it’s a new poultry feed pellet making machine, you can tell which is the problem by just looking at which accessories aren’t working. If the poultry food processing machine has been used for many years, the accessories are aging and can be replaced.
(3) The compression ratio of the mold is not suitable. Different materials require different compression ratio molds. Choosing a regular large-scale manufacturer will be customized according to the customer’s needs. Generally, this problem does not occur. If there is no material, check the compression ratio of the mold. If not suitable, replace the material mold.
(4) The material has high crude fiber content. Poultry feed maker machines are available in different models and powers. For different models of poultry feed pellet making machines, the granulation requirements are also different. Some poultry feed maker machines are suitable for pressing coarse fibers and some are suitable for pressing fine fibers.
If you choose a small poultry feed making machine to press coarse fiber materials, it is also the reason why the poultry pellet granulator does not produce material. Solution Communicate with the manufacturer to replace the poultry feed pelletizer.
(5) The distance between the mold and the roller is not suitable. Poultry feed pellet making machines facilitate pellet formation by squeezing accessory rolls and dies. If the spacing is not appropriate, it will also cause the pellet machine to fail to feed normally. The solution is to adjust the spacing.
(6) There is accumulated material in the poultry feed maker machine. After the poultry feed pellet making machine is produced, there will be some accumulation, and no clean residue will be discharged.
After the next operation of the poultry pellet making machine, due to the high temperature, it will solidify into a hard block, causing the poultry making machine to fail to discharge normally. The solution is to clean the inside, clean up the debris.
3.The new method of poultry feed pellet making machine, most farmers use it wrong!
Most farmers know that there are only a few ways to use the poultry feed pellet machine. For example, for poultry, the farmers feel that it is very simple, does not require professional skills, and basically understands it if they do not know how to search.
However, what seems to be simple is actually not simple. The whole process of the poultry feed pellet making machine from feeding to discharging requires several precautions:
(1) Particle size of material crushing
We all know that, according to the different feeding attributes of animals, the particle size of the poultry feed pellet making machine is also different during the pelleting process. But there are still misunderstandings about what to smash and what to granulate.
In general, the particle size of the crushed material is related to the compressed diameter in the poultry feed pellet making machine. When the conventional materials are crushed, the diameter of the general pressing is about 6 mm, and the particles below 6 mm belong to special poultry properties, while the general conventional feed is pressed in the range of 6 mm.
(2) Feed pelleting moisture
Many farmers do not consider the problem of water when using the poultry feed processing machine, which will lead to the granulated product being soft and unshaped, resulting in poor animal feed intake.
However, the real pelleted feed products are pelleted by the principle of dry in and dry out, so the water requirements in the pelleting process are very strict. The moisture content of the powder is controlled at about 13%, so that the compressed particles are often fuller and the finished product effect is good.
(3) The machine feeds at a uniform speed
Whether the poultry feed pellet making machine is fed at a uniform speed is a problem that most farmers ignore in the process of use. The length of the uniform speed directly affects the normal operation of the poultry pellet machine. If the feeding is too fast, the machine will be overloaded. If the feeding is too slow, The inside of the poultry pellet processing machine will be empty, making it more difficult to run.
Therefore, the uniform speed of feeding can not only ensure the normal operation of the pellet machine, but also improve the working efficiency of the poultry feed pellet making machine.